I recently shared with you my preschooler’s bird preschool letter activities and now it is time to show you what my kindergartner did for this theme. Whenever I create a preschool letter activity for my son I try to create a differentiated activity for my daughter and vice versa. Thankfully, J loved her bird consonant blends activities!
BIRD CONSONANT BLENDS ACTIVITIES
Before you can start all the fun you need a few things: (Please note that affiliate links are used below for your convenience):
- Cardstock for printing
- Printer (we absolutely love our Epson Stylus NX530 )
- Bird Consonant Blends Activities pack (at the end of this post)
HOW TO PLAY
1. Print and cut out all the bird cards on cardstock or regular paper as well as a bird house for each player.
2. Decide on who will be Player 1 and Player 2 etc.
3. Place all the bird cards in a container that is not transparent and have player 1 read the first bird.
4. If a player reads the card incorrectly, then the bird card must be placed back in the container. If the card is read correctly, then it is added to that player’s bird house.